With Proprietary Algos for Screening, Entry/Exit & Strict Risk Management Rules
Buy Growing Sectors/Companies & Trending Stocks
Keep Losses Small
Strict Risk Management Rules
Agile Investments & Rotation. No 'Buy & Hold' forever
If you invested 100,000 with us in April 2019, it’s worth 339,695 now*! Your 100,000 investment on the same date in a Nifty Index Mutual Fund, is worth 149,345 now*
*as of 31st Mar 2023
Are you stuck with dud investments or evaluating future ones? Or are unsure of a present holding, whether to sell or hold on?
Ask us for a FREE One-on-One, personal 45 min call with one of our founders. We will:
1. Analyse your current portfolio,
2. Provide our technical/fundamental opinion on your portfolio of stocks on trend/momentum parameters
Or Ask Us Anything about investing!
Why East Green Capital?
We only recommend good capital allocators, companies with good corporate governance and consistent earnings growth
Emotionless investments. Strict entry/exit rules. We respect the market when it tells us that we are wrong. Agile stock/sector rotation
We keep substantial cash as well when needed. No mandate of being fully invested in bad times like mutual funds.
Smaller AuA/AuM than mutual funds - Ensures fast entry and exit of holdings without big price slippages.
We customize stock allocations for everyone to account for market timing risk. Risk remains same for everyone, irrespective of market highs/lows.
We do not buy hope stories or buy retail favourites. We follow where smart institutional money is going or get out when it's getting out of it
1. Active investing to protect returns
2. Buy only companies with growing earnings
3. Accept, admit mistakes and move on
How many trades per month? Should vary, but on an average 2-4 per month
Time horizon? On an average two quarters, or as long as the trend remains or ends.
Expected returns? Protect capital and lose as little as possible in a bad year. In normal/good times, objective is to beat the benchmarks (Nifty 50/Midcap 100/SmallCap 100 are our benchmarks).
How It Works?
Complete the sign-up process (a simple registration form and risk assessment)
Get a re-weighted, customized version of our model portfolio to account for your market timing risk
Buy the portfolio of stocks in any demat account of yours
Get regular portfolio updates (buys/sells) over e-mail and on this website
Our Happy Investors
Any Questions or Feedback? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q3 FY 2022-23 Investor Update
- Q2 FY 2022-23 Investor Update
- Q1 FY 2022-23 Investor Update
- Q4 FY 2021-22 Investor Update
- Q3 FY 2021-22 Investor Update
- Q2 FY 2021-22 Investor Update
- Q1 FY 2021-22 Investor Update
- Q4 FY 2020-21 Investor Update
- Will the current market rally continue?
- Online Stock Market Meetup